Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa enables you to live and work in the UK without the need of a UK sponsor or an arranged employment. As an Entrepreneur you can establish or take over a business in the UK, but you will also need to be actively involved in the day-to-day management. This business venture must be your only employment.
- You will need to prove that you have the required funds of 200,000 pounds to make an investment in the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Program.
- You must show proof that the funds are legally earned
- You must show proof that you have sufficient maintenance fees to cover your living expenses including dependents without accessing the country’s public funds
- You must be able to prepare a professional business plan
- To apply for a two-year extension you must show documented proof that you are engaged in an active business and participating in day-to-day business management
- You must create at least two jobs for UK citizens or permanent residents
- A good command of the English language – IELTS exam will be required
- You must have business management experience
Contact Our Experts
Mr. Abdul Moeed
Tel: +92 300 5017018
Mr. Atif Sajjad
Tel: +92 300 5017047